Certifications & Regulations
Lombardo Enterprises Inc will reduce your transportation costs and redirect capital back into your core business. We will handle:
Dot Regulations And Safety Requirements
- Extensive knowledge on equipment standards, CSA scores and driver safety
- Safety Department maintains our compliance with increasingly stringent regulations
- Industry-related legal expertise to reduce your risk and liability
- Provide in-person and online training for drivers
- Industry-leading systems for 24/7 tracking and reporting already installed in our fleet so no extra expenditure needed for start-up
- Multiple systems are integrated with our Transportation Management System (TMS) to give us even more control over equipment performance, fuel purchasing and other variable costs.
- Young fleet requires less extensive maintenance
- Lower costs by performing our own maintenance
- Our high standards ensure high quality of work
- Quick turnaround time with extended hours at maintenance facilities
- Use high-quality parts and receive discounts for purchasing in large volumes
- Large network of fuel and maintenance partners across the U.S.
- Vast network in North America as one of the nation’s largest truckload carriers
- Access to customer base of 900+ companies to provide backhaul freight
- Savings from backhaul matches are passed on to you
Earn Real Money in Your First Year
Recent CDL grads are now eligible for a pay package that starts up to .35 cents per mile with the possibility of making up to .405 cents per mile within the year! On top of that, we offer monthly safety and performance bonuses up to 5 cents per mile. We’ve also updated our high value add-up pay like layover, detention, breakdown, extra stop, and NYC pay. All together it makes a great weekly paycheck and we have the miles to run that keep it coming.
Can’t afford the training? We can help. We offer company-sponsored CDL training at some of the nation’s top CDL schools, and then you have a job waiting for you. If you already have your CDL, we offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,000.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- Great Company Culture
- Loyalty & referral bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible hometime options
- 1099 Options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Consistent Work
- Scale Bypass Technology
- Paid vacation grows with experience